Thursday 14 February 2013

Nail Varnish Withdrawal Symptoms

I'm not doing a step-by-step tutorial today. Instead, I have a sin to confess...I went for two whole days with unpainted nails. TWO WHOLE DAYS! That's like forever...But I do have a very good reason.

One of my friends, Rosie, is doing a beauty course at our local college and is getting on really well! Fortunately for the rest of us, that means she needs model clients to practise on. I went a few weeks ago and she gave me a wonderful facial and pedicure, and this week, one of her classmates did an amazing facial and manicure for me! It was perfect!

My hands were treated to being properly pampered. My cuticles were properly pushed back and my nails were buffed to a natural shine. They felt so soft, and looked so healthy without nail varnish on them, that I left them as they were until had chance to paint them properly two days later.

The moral of the story is, as great as it is to give yourself a manicure, occasionally it is nice to have a professional do it for you.

Having said that, it is Valentine's Day, and I've had my two days nail varnish free - so here's a picture of my "lovely" design. Even if you don't have a special someone, the most important thing is to love the things in life that you do have. I've got some wonderful friends, and this design is the idea of one of the best! Thanks Amy <3 x


Pink is Avon, "Viva Pink". Pearl is O.P.I., "She's Golden".

No comments:

Post a Comment